Friday, August 21, 2009

That's my Michael

No one can ever replace the King of Pop in my life. I grew up following his music from Ben, One day in your life and many more up to this day. It's almost 2 months since he died of a cardiac arrest and I am still mourning his loss. There are mornings when I wake up and I feel so sad that MJ is already gone;that I can no longer see his great moves, listen to him while he talks about what's going on with his glamorous life. All I can see are his memories while he was still alive in magazines, books, videos etc. MJ somehow touched my life in a very extraordinary way. I really can't explain the feeling I have right now. All I know is I will miss him forever and I will remember him. Michael has written so many songs that advocates humanitarian causes, love, loneliness, adventure and many more which gave me so much inspiration. Sometimes, I would wonder what if me and Michael met sometime when he was still alive. I would take care of him, love him without asking anything in return, just be with him. But that will never happen. He's gone and only his music will stay with me. I love you Michael, I know how good you are, that you have a great faith in God. Thanks for the music that you have shared to the world. Thank God that he used you to channel the wonder in music.You're such a genius in your field. You did it with flying colors and you were always at your best. I will miss you Michael, but in the end God will always be on top of everything.

1 comment: