Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jacko!

If he's still alive today, he will be turning 51. I wonder how he would celebrate his birthday today if he's still alive. On his 5oth birthday, he chose to celebrate it watching cartoons with his three children without any lavish party. As my birthday gift, I recalled some of his songs which I really love so much. I have listed here my top 10 songs in which I gave my personal insights for every songs. 1. Heal the World is the best song of all time which speaks about giving ourselves time to care for each other that in our own little way we can help achieve what's best for the human race. My daughter Giselle has learned to play it on the piano and it is such a wonder song and it has a beautiful medley very inspiring. 2. You are not alone. It tells of being apart from his loved one and he never knew the reason why she left. I wonder who would that be? She must be lucky enough to had his song. Well, anyway it's a promise kept that he will love her even if they are far apart. He will stay and promise to love her forever. 3. Someone in the dark is very popular to me not only it was made as a theme from the movie ET an all time hit movie but the lyrics itself was so touching that tells of someone who is longing for a friend. I dedicate this song to my daughter Giselle who really had hard time making friends. This song is really meant for my daughter. 3. She's out of my life. It really cuts like a knife for someone who lost a loved one. I have learned that this was written for Karen carpenter by his ex-bf who after they broke up had realized how much he loved Karen Carpenter who later on died of anorexia. While Michael was doing the music video he became so emotional that he really cried so much while singing the song. 4. Rock with you. How I love the melody of this song. The lyrics are so amazing. The beat was really unbeatable which can really make you dance away until sunlight. When I was in High school we danced to this song and it was so cool to dance it all the way. 5. Smile. Although, he only adapted the song but he sang it with so much passion and you can feel its thought the way he sang it. MJ was able to deliver this heartfully. I know that this was his favorite song and so do I. 6. Smooth Criminal. This is a real knockout! So amazing. I am so much glued to this song. Here, he created his dance step anti-gravity lean which was really applauded by millions of his fans. 7. Billie jean. Who would not want this song? 8. Thriller. A creation that made the world appreciate MJ and made him so famous and rich. Unbeatable in so many aspects. It so lively and very timeless. 9. Black or white. I am so in love with the lyrics, melody, beat and all of it. In fact, I am using this as my phone's message alert tone. 10. Man in the mirror. it tells of Michael's life. How he was treated and was a victim of selfish love. He challenged himself to change his ways and be the better person. These were only few of the MJ Songs but all of his songs would remain my favorites and will pass them to my next generations. I love you so...MJ

1 comment:

  1. He was one of Christ's precious ones. How are you dear sister in Christ. Great blogging. Check mine out too.
    Blessings,
    Princess Ayo

    ReplyDelete