Friday, August 21, 2009

Bohol Getaway April 30-May 8, 2009

My last summer vacation with my family was a real knockout. After 5 years, I went back again to the place where my hubby was born. A real good place to see. The last time I was there the place was not so populated. You could see a lot of unoccupied land waiting to be hibernated. But as I came back, so many commercial establishments rose up to the city that I once knew as very serene. Now, whatever things we have in Manila are also visible there. From fashion, cars, leisure, gadgets and so so were everywhere. But, I think there is a town where in Boholanos are so proud of which remains so beautiful as ever. I am talking about the beaches in Bituon, Guindulman, where my family had a chance to stay over night. Its sugary white powder sand is no match to other beaches not only here but around the world. Bohol has been blessed with beautiful ocean. As of the moment, so many foreigners are flocking to see the beauty of the Island in Bohol. I am so excited to say that this coming December, with the Cebu Pacific Air free round trip tickets ( which my family fortunately acquired )we will be able to see Bohol again. See you in my next blog...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment