Sunday, September 6, 2009

A well loved Night-out

It was really a beautiful Friday night with my former co-employees in CAD Remittance Dept.(RCBC) a night out which started only as a major reunion three years ago then became our way of staying in touch with each other. The first reunion we had which we celebrated at La Tiera Hotel in Makati on November 30, 2006 was a huge success. It was followed by a "despedida" party for Mam Lennie (my ever favorite boss)who retired from her work after so many fruitful years she had spent with RCBC along with Macel Bathan who accepted a big offer by another bank. We had it last March 2008 at SMX-MOA Dampa site a very famous place in Manila nowadays where "Paluto" is their way of making customers enjoy fresh dishes straight from its market. The third one, I joined the planning but unfortunately I missed the event which I really regret it coz' it was my sweet friend Baby Panganiban's farewell party for us who left the bank for a greener pasture in another corporate world. Well, I guess some guys are lucky enough...It was a rainy Friday Night when I arrived late (as always) in Glorietta where we decided to make the event happened. As I went inside the sumptuous place of DaD's (the buffet was superb), I saw the old familiar places wearing bright faces as everyone was smiling at each other as if one has found her long lost friend. The food was great but the most beautiful thing that happened was the nice conversation, the nice stories told and the "question and answer" portion which everyone cannot help to ask "how was everything?" Although we were not able to get the best attendance, the night was unforgettable . We took nice shots of our group and we also enjoyed the smartness of Savvy, Chrisy Gatmen's lovely dottie. As we wrapped up the night saying goodbye's and good nights with each other, we agreed to have a repeat of this lovely event. My gratitude to Ma'am Lennie, Ma'am Edith (another favorite boss of mine)and Ma'am Christy who shared their blessings who made that night so yummy and also to my former colleagues who stayed as good friends of mine. Well guys I really miss your company and the most beautiful thing happened in my entire life with RCBC, I am sure that I only had it with you. I find it kind of funny when I would dream that we can go back to the times where we worked together not only as associates but as a close family. It makes me feel sad everytime I think of youand all the things in the past. But, I am so thankful that I met you and had spent some wonderful years with you.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment