Sunday, January 1, 2012

Praying for you

Dear TS,


We may never be friends but I pray that you'll be forgiving and learn to ask forgiveness to those you hurt. In this season of gift-giving I asked God to forgive you. In the same manner that I will forgive you. I hope you can move on and don't ever make the mistakes in the past. I believe that what man sow he shall reap, it's very true. Be a better person now, especially you'll be away.


I know you never liked me, you have your reasons and I respect that, what I've learned from all our adversities was the character of a person is measured on how she treats the people fairly which she gains no favor and yet she can still show kindness. You choose people you want to be good, but in fairness, I know how much you love  and value your friends. In all honesty, I am not trying to be "holier-than-thou attitude".


Sadly, I know how badly you treat others and I'm one of them.  Be true and be a little kinder to those who do not belong to your circle. I want to pray for you. I want to ask God to soften your heart and have a good attitude now that you'll be working in a foreign land.


Try to be humble, ask God for it. Lastly, I wanna thank you because you decided to leave and for that you made some of us happy about it. I realized that your decision to work abroad would  mean less pressure on us and can help both of us to move on.


Thanks for making me smile every time  I think that we won't see each other anymore. I feel so excited now because for the longest time  I had hard time dealing with you. God knows how much I struggled to be at peace with you but it didn't work out. It is really an answered prayer and I am also grateful that I was spared to hurt you, for I knew being together a little longer in one section would create trouble between us.


Ironically, I am being grateful to the person who hated me so much.  I'm not being hypocrite, I'm just tryng to be Godly and it's the only right thing to do. God said love your enemies and do good to those who hate you (Luke 6:27).


We both knew things would never be quite good between us. We have so many differences but  I never wish that something awful would happen to you. Truth  be told, I never liked you even before. But I never showed it, in fact I tried to be nice to you even if you have been so mean to me. 

I was expecting somehow,that before you leave you would talk to me and admit that you hurt me.  Unfortunately, it did not happen, but it's alright, after all we're running in circles. Someday our path may cross again. And if the day comes, I pray that we have forgiven each other. 

Be careful with your attitude  so that it won't give you trouble. Perhaps, someday you would also be able to read my letter. I pray that everything will fall into right places. May you find happiness in your new job. Take care and be good.


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment